Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Expanding Kizzy


I know, this is cheating.  I have used a photo sent to me by a friend of her cat to practice my Procreate tools on my iPad.  This is Kizzy, or at least the dreamlike Kizzy I manifested from the original.  I recreated some of the background to give her more room in her setting, and greatly expanded her coat, using the tints Procreate said were already going on in the photo... I just exaggerated them a bit!  The last challenge was the lit eye.  In the photo, it was all but washed out, so I recreated it, from a description my friend gave me of it on the phone.  

This beats doodling any day.  

2 comments:

  1. Beautifully done. Something very etheric about the photo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Adrienne. Yes, she is a bit of a dreamy kitty. I'm not sure what might be fur, and what might be energetic tendrils!

      Delete