Saturday, July 12, 2014

Selfie In Graphite


Another semester has begun in my online Sketchbook Skool Klass Kourses (truly not a misspelling), and again, I'm so enjoying the postings of my fellow students from around the world, as well as working the assignments given by our delightful and incredibly talented fakulty.  Kurrently, this week our teacher is Koosje Koone (again, not a misspelling, she is Dutch), and she has us doing a series of selfies, at least one a day.  Some from looking into the mirror, some from photos of ourselves, some from memory, some from a continuous pencil like while not looking at the paper.  This was mine from last night, end of day light, in front of my flexible jewelry mirror.  Thank goodness it was a good hair day.  But truly, I am showing my age!  This was done in graphite on my Moleskine sketchbook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment