Saturday, January 7, 2012

My First Sketch of The Artists Who Stare At Things



This couple were deep in a sincere discussion at our local coffee shop, The Buzz, yesterday.   Three of us had gathered together in an informal Sketch Crawl, and the Buzz is "a-buzz" with interesting and unique people as well as objects.   Not to mention the artist's show-of-the-month on the walls.  Now fellow-bloggers (and Sketchers as well as Photographers and Painters) Roger and Marian have taught me how to do a hyper-link on my blog, so I can link their blogsites.   They are responsible for my return to sketching and illustration, through their interest in the Seattle Urban Sketchers .   And as they are Friends on my blog, you can go to their latest postings.  Marian thought we should call ourselves "Artists Who Stare At Things".

2 comments:

  1. Nice cozy feeling, and I love all the details- the computer logo, wall hanging, and discussion poses! And, the link tool is to the left of the image tool, in the posting toolbox.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Duhhhh.... why didn't I see that? THANK YOU, Marian!

    ReplyDelete