Monday, April 7, 2014

Jewel of the Forest



had planned to draw the old abandoned clam-processing shack on the bay across the road from us today. There would be Eagles, Kingfishers, Cormorants and other illustrious citizenry in attendance, I know, but I didn't make it any farther than our own garden. However, nature obliged me, as I perched on my sketching stool, by providing a miniature bird for company. This is my fourth Sketch of Danny's week of Sketchbook Skool. Instead of getting looser and more spontaneous, I've gotten more detailed and intense! What's with that? 

I'm just amazed at the tidal wave of folks all over the world that have responded to this online course!  Apparently there are over 1000 that have signed up.  I've made some very nice friends through this, and my creativity IS JUICED!!

1 comment:

  1. This one is so cool. I love this project, getting to see your work from day to day. Lovely colors and oh, the humming bird! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete